Friday, January 21, 2011

Turning 19!



I've always seen people do a project where they take a photo every day for a year. I've loved photography for a long time now ever since I got a camera of my own, and now I have decided to take on the project myself. The day of my nineteenth birthday seems like no better day to begin this project. Documenting the everyday occurrences of my life should prove to be rather interesting and hopefully I'll get some good shots out of it! I'm excited to see where life takes me. I know some days, like today, will turn out to be lazy ones with little to do, while others I expect I will travel to places I've either never been or frequently visit. I plan to document both exciting days with friends and family or low-key typical days. I've always been one to look at the world around me and see it in a photograph. I've noticed the little things around me and often time captured them to share with others. I look forward to making this a daily thing.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous. I hope you'll share your photos as I think in addition to having two beautiful blue eyes, you have a wonderful eye for photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Sydney. I hope you had a wonderful day, and good luck on your 365-day challenge. You may want to consider joining Flickr and posting your photos there. It's a great community for inspiration and feedback. Here's a link to my photostream at Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ruffedgedesign/

    ReplyDelete