Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oops! Almost forgot!

So it's almost 1AM and I was about to go to bed when I remembered I hadn't posted anything yet. Today was a really good day full of fun enjoyable people. I also played guitar a lot. The thing I wanted most this year for Christmas was a new guitar so I could really improve my playing, I had been using my mom's old guitar that she got for her birthday when she was really young and it just wasn't cutting it. Even though I'm not that good at guitar I love teaching myself how to get better at playing. I took a class last year in high school to learn the basics, but for the most part I have been teaching myself. I'm weird though in that I really don't like playing in front of people. I think I have reverse stage fright. I'd rather sing, dance, act, or play something in front of a huge audience than just for a few people. Anyways, I played with my boyfriend on Skype as well as my roommate listening in, which was good enough for me. I'm hoping that soon I'll be able to write a song, but we'll see about that. I'm horrible at writing songs. I'm exhausted so today's entry is going to be a short one. But here's a bunch of pictures I took of my guitar today!









Goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. You should check out Cheryl's latest blog entry. Apparently Dennis is smitten with Sylvia, his own new guitar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom beat me to it, Syd. I was going to direct you to www.poeticanatomy.blogspot.com, so you can take a look at Dennis's new guitar. He has about 20 of them. Sylvia arrived yesterday, and Dennis is talking about liquidating some of his stock. I'll let him know that he should speak to your parents before listing them, willy-nilly, on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha nice! :) I don't have a name for my guitar. Maybe I should think of naming it though!

    ReplyDelete